Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard Great things, great things in store for me!
I admit, I have been discouraged lately. But why? I have so many promises that I can claim. And so from here on out, I speak life!
Today wasn't ideal, but better things are ahead. So I shall remain encouraged.
Didn't get all done again, but enough to make me feel like I am growing as a woman, teacher, puppy mother, sister, and wife, not to mention friend and enemy. Yes, I said enemy. I am learning how to pray for and forgive. Through a daily walk with the Father, all areas of my life are improving. I am enjoying this walk. Speaking of walk, went to the beach with the hubby this afternoon. I still taste salt. There were a lot of dead jellyfish if you ask me. There were also dead birds and fish. Kinda morbid...however, the mist and the waves soothed my confused and somewhat hurt soul. I was able to just focus on the simple beauties in life. I was blessed to have experienced such peace. I hope that wherever I am stationed next that it has a nearby beach. I like beaches, even though I can't really get in. I could see myself with a lawn chair eating and reading, just to wash the hustle and the bustle of the day away. Hopefully Courtney will learn to like it soon as well.
Tomorrow promises another busy day. Let's get it over with. I am ready to come back home at a decent hour and cook. I have to to scrub the bathrooms and the rest of the dishes. Even though, I am moving, I am anxious to actually live in this spot for a second. We shall see how that goes. Well that is all the time I have for this evening, which is also called 100 am. Have to get some beauty rest. Man, I am tired...getting life together is hard work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment