Monday, April 4, 2011
Day 2
Today started on the right foot. Had devotion. It was short, but heartfelt and effective. After being off my game for a while, you have to start somewhere. So then I laid down at around 730 am, (hair took all night, but at least it's done for the week) and slept until 1 something! That was my error, lol. However, I got up and began to survey all the damage, aka my house. I went to work on the laundry first. Then I actually made a menu for the week and wrote all I down all I had to do. I think I figured out how to balance all the hats. There is something about knowing all I have to do before the day begins. So even though I didn't finish, I know exactly what I have to do tomorrow. I am excited. I did get the scrabble game in with the hubby though!! :) Day 2 holds so much promise, and I am ready. I can't wait to start cooking later this week. I bought ingredients rather than heat up friendly foods. This should be great...gonna feed my baby...and me while I am at it. I benefit too. The leftovers are lunch! No more $4 per meal at school. I cannot tell you how empowered I felt today by accomplishing all that I did. And shopping pretty smart too!! Life is looking better because I have a new method and a new attitude. Cheers to day 2! Have to make my list quickly...it's already 2 am...but in my defense, I accidentally fell asleep for about 2.5 hours....ate too good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment