MANY moons ago, I began learning about Web 2.0 tools. It was during this time period, that I came across Schoology, a learning management system. I signed up for it immediately, and, well you guessed it...never used it. Until...DR. REO!!! I spent a whole month diving face first into materials that helped get my wheels turning on how to incorporate it into my class. I have found a new love. Schoology that is...Dr. Reo is great, but not who I was referring to. All of my energy will be spent piecing together classes in one space. It was so easy and self-satisfying when viewing the final product. Thanks for taking the time Doc! It was time well spent. Here are a few thoughts about the month!

And so, here we split and go our separate ways. No, not Schoology...Dr. Reo! He must go and save other struggling teachers from the woes of disorganization and boring lessons. I will never forget you Dr. Reo! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment