Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two Weeks Notice

Two weeks have gone by. School is officially in full swing. I am not ready to quit yet. That is a great sign, lol! I haven't seen all of my students yet, but I hope to soon. Waiting on one from Brasil to make it to me. It was so cute to see a good number of them at church today. Made me love them all the more. They really are darling children...I can't emphasize that enough. They are very good natured and really are well behaved. They clap for each other, encourage one another, assist one another...a real lesson for their teacher. I probably should do more of what they do every time I see them. Today, this Sabbath, I salute my children for letting God live in them. I see your lights shining...Don't let Satan blow it out! I love you guys...

Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment